Course code: OSC1344
Award level: 3
What You Need to Know
- Successfully completing this package will allow you to apply to become an ICB Full member and use the designated letters (MICB) after your name.
- On completion of this course and relevant examinations, you will be awarded with an ICB Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping, an ICB Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping and Accounts, and an ICB level 3 certificate in Payroll Management and an OSCA.
- ICB is the largest awarding body for bookkeeping and nationally recognised for its qualifications.
- You will have 36 months to complete your course - one year per level.
- Distance learning means we do all the groundwork and deliver your materials to you by post.
- Your personal tutor will accompany you throughout your course and provide any support you need via email.
Why You Should Choose Beancounters
The course is one thing, the course provider is another.
Studying with an award-winning college will give you the credibility you need to make your CV stand out from the competition.
So, if working in finance is your life passion then this is the package course for you.
We want to do everything to help you succeed, which is why we also throw in some added extras to help you along the way:
- FREE SAGE 50 software
- FREE CV re-writing service on completion of your course
- Super tutor support
ICB Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Unit 1: Underpinning Knowledge
- Unit 2: Business Documents
- Unit 3: Ledger accounts and the division of the ledger
- Unit 4: Books of prime entry
- Unit 5: Accounting for VAT
- Unit 6: Making and receiving payments
- Unit 7: Trial Balance
- Unit 8: Use a computerised accounts package
ICB Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping and Accounts
- Unit 1: Underpinning knowledge
- Unit 2: Reconciliation of accounts and correction of errors
- Unit 3: VAT Returns
- Unit 4: Calculate and post adjustments to the ledgers
- Unit 5: Final accounts of non-incorporated businesses
ICB Diploma in Payroll Management Level 3
- Unit 1: Manual Payroll
- Unit 2: Computerised Payroll
- This package course is assessed through a combination of 7 online tests and two examinations
- Each test must be passed in order to gain the complete qualification.
- The examinations must be sat in an approved ICB centre.
- If you choose not to sit the tests, you will be awarded a certificate of completion only.
You will need a basic understanding of numeracy Your computer must run on Windows 7 or higher as the SAGE software will not run on Windows XP or any Apple Macintosh computer.
- Comprehensive study guide
- ICB 1-year Annual Subscription and Registration fee worth £80.00 (it can take up to 6 weeks to process the registration)
- Dedicated personal tutor support by email
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- Ballpoint pen and highlighter
- Student study planner
- Student notebook
- Document wallet
- FREE Sage 50 Accounts software ((available as a download only - you must have an internet connection and the ability to save the software to your device)
- FREE CV writing service
If you want to go all the way and complete the examinations, there will be a fee to be paid to ICB.